Are you still worrying about not taking out rusty damaged screws?
Screw remover will easily remove screw and bolt head types from flat head, phillips, hex, allen, torx, square, round and any other type of stripped screw or bolt you encounter. Within a matter of seconds you easily removed that broken screw without damaging any of your other tools or bits.
- High Durable Material: Made from H.S.S 4241#, Stronger than ordinary steel hardness. Guarantees the high quality, high efficiency durable and stable Product for you.
- Widely Use Set: The 5-piece (#0, #1, #2, #3, #4) screw extractor set can work with any drill and any screw size or bolt. It is compatible with many kinds of screws.
- Easy To Use: The screw extractor set is easy to extract the rusted, free-spinning screws and deck screws. Great for hand using.
- High Quality Screw Extractor: The high quality screw extractor with durable hardened steel makes it ideal for stripped, broken, stuck or damaged and screw removal.
- Easy To Take: Come with a essential tool kit box. The screw extractor set is portable. Convenient to put it into your bag or take anywhere you want.
WORK FOR SCREW SIZE :
- 1# remove diameter 3 to 5 mm.
- 2# remove diameter 4 to 8 mm.
- 3# remove diameter 5 to 10 mm.
- 4# remove diameter 6 to 12 mm.
- Weight: 130g
- Material: H.S.S 4241#
- Size: 8.85 x 66.2 x 94.97mm
- Surface treatment: Nickel Plating
- 1 Set(5 PCS) x Damaged Screw Remover
- 1 x Box
- 1 x Manual
HOW TO USE :
- Slowly start to drill a hole into the screw head or bolt with the cutting size. This creates a cone shaped hole that makes it easy for the extractor head to grab onto.
- Flip the drill bit to the extractor side. Reverse your drill and start slow to allow the threads to catch. Continue to screw or drill until the bolt or screw is fully removed.
SHIPPING TIME: 5-8 BUSINESS DAYS
30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE